A battle for a place in the Quarter finals both teams will be going all out for a win in group A. Poland have shown that they can dominate possession and goals attempts. One thing that indicates that this match will be good for Betfair trading the draw is that both teams are better at attacking than they are at defending. Both teams need a win.
Goals are likely and the draw odds will be swinging nicely.
Sat 16th June, 7.45pm – live on BBC One
Referee: Craig Thomson
The stats for Czech Republic V Poland are,
- Poland have scored in 8 of their last 10 matches
- Czech Republic have scored in 9 of their last 10 matches
- Czech Republic have conceded at least 1 Goal in 7 of their last 10 matches
- Poland currently average 1.1 Goals For, 1.0 Against
- Czech Republic currently average 1.6 Goals For, 1.1 Against
- Both Teams have Scored in both of Poland and Czech Republic’s games so far
- Robert Lewandowski scored 22 goals in 34 Bundesliga appearances for Borussi Dortmund last season – he scored the opening goal of Euro 2012
Lay the draw during the first 5 minutes of the game. When one team scores hedge the trade using Betfair trading software like Bet Trader.
For more information about bet trading subscribe to our feed using the button to the top right. New to this Betfair trading strategy visit this post explaining the reasoning behind trading the draw.