Swansea v Man United and Aston Villa v Stoke, both offer medium to high confidence trading opportunities. As the match progresses without goals the odds of an Under 2.5 goal result will decrease making a back / lay trade profitable.
In the last post research of the stats showed that fewer goals are scored in the second half. In view of this traders may want to take a longer trade during the second half if no more than 1 goal has been scored. 1 goal has been chosen as a cut off point because it reduces risk of a complete loss. Alternatively short trades in the first half could be good.
Swansea v Man Utd – Total Goals – Saturday 15.00 hours
- Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in each of Man Utd’s last 5 Away games
- Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 7 of Swansea’s last 10 Premier League games
- Swansea haven’t scored more than 1 goal in a Premier League game since 2nd December (11 games)
Aston Villa v Stoke – Total Goals – Saturday 15.00
- Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 8 of Villa’s last 10 Premier League games
- Under 2.5 Goals bets have paid out in 4 of Villa’s last 5 Home games
- And in 4 of Stoke’s last 5 Away games
If you want to trade these match you’ve got to get a Betfair account if you don’t already have one. Try here.